Friday, August 31, 2007

More Added Fun at 11 Months

This was going to be put on the last post, but my mom accidentally deleted it! Look how tall I am!
Just another good smile.
What another picture?
This is my duck!
What? You want me to throw the ball?

Mom, your hair is scaring me!
Naked as naked can be. OK not totally naked, but I do like my diaper on.
Look at this flab. I need to workout!
Just grabbing my duck.
Balls, balls, and more balls!
I sometimes use this toy as my walker.
New things to stand on. I like to look out the window.
See I climb on anything!

It was quiet sunny that day.

Look a new way to used this toy. It,s not just a tunnel anymore!
I love to discover new ways to play with my toys.
Smile your on camera!
Not sure what I was thinking here. Mom just likes to get my funny faces!
Dad, your way to close for this picture, but I'll smile anyway! Work in progress!

Me and my puppy!

Everyday is always something new. I have tried to get a picture of Matheu standing on his own (even if it is only for a few second), but he always eludes me. I don't think it will be much longer til he is walking.

No comments: