Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Alittle Bit of Everything (9 months to 11 months)

OK so my mom is alittle bit over whelmed these days that she can't keep my blog updated. But at least she spends lots of time playing with me and making me try new things.Here I am eating pasta salad. I love black olives and noodles.

I am not the cleanest eater either!

Here I am with my Grandpa Pete ( my mom's dad). He makes me laugh. I don't have alot of pictures with my grandparents!


Look here, I have 7 teeth. Just one you can't quiet see in this picture.


You can see it alittle bit in this one!

Just hanging out naked. I don't think that I was feeling very well in this picture. I believe that I was running a temperature!




Here is me making me funny face. My mom finally was able to catch me making it!



My parents bought me this new swimsuit for when we go see my grandparents in Arizona. They now have a in ground pool.

I am not sure that I like the foam though!

Full view


Just me and my dad at my cousin Alex's birthday party.

My mom caught me napping.

Don't worry, there will be more pictures to follow soon. I am going to make my mom post another time this week. Just because I can and I am almost a years old. I am going to run the house!

No comments: