Monday, April 30, 2007

So Much Personality


Just hanging out before going to JC Pennys for our family pictures and my 6 month professional pics.
Just like my dad. Always in control of the T.V. remote.
All rolled up in the blanket. See my feet?

Me in my big boy car seat.
Hours of fun in my jumperoo.


I sit so well.
Toys? Who needs toys when you have a wet wipe box!











So Sleepy.
Gotta love the shoes!


The home boy look!

I finally let my mom get a crying picture.



Ok, so mom posted this picture again so you could see the picture of me that they brought back from Reno.

1 comment:

The O'Malleys said...

OMG Dawn, he is just so darn cute!!! Every picture he is in you see his great big smile...I love it!! Well, haha except for the one where he's crying....but that is cute as well. I'm glad to see everyone is doing great...haven't worked with you in FOREVER!! Take care...luv Anne