Thursday, April 5, 2007

6 Monthes and 5 Days

Little did everyone know, my parents left me with my grandma and grandpa Sinn while they went to Reno. Of course they had to go bowling. I had fun at grandma and grandpa's house anyway. They called almost every day to check up on me.
The pictures that follow are after they came back.
So many new things that I can do now. Standing with help is not so new. My dad said, "that I grew a foot" since he was gone.

I can sit on my own.

Daddy and I hanging out on the floor.


Holding my bottle on my own is also not so new.


I grab at my toys and bring them to my mouth to chew on.

Just a cute side view.

Playing with the toys. You always have to love the toys with lights and music.



Just me trying to crawl. Not so successful yet, but soon. I do get around by rolling (new).


A close up.


You can quite see, but I have two teeth on the bottom. And I am getting the top two now also.


Do you like the orange spot on my arm? I get a little wild when it comes to lunch time. Carrots...you have to like them!

Just a Word: At his last doctor appointment that was on the 26th of March Matheu weighed 18 lbs and was in great health. I just can't believe how big he is getting so fast. Pretty soon he's not going to be my little boy anymore.



No comments: