Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ok.... So My Mommy Is Slow At Posting My Pictures

How's my hat?
My mommy made it.

I like to try sit up on my own. Even though I fall over all the time.



Me and my dad hanging out.



I think my mom spiked my milk! J/K



Always a good time for my mom.






Just like to say "Hi".
I love my jumper!




Always screaming for more!

Words From Mommy: Well these days most of the day Matheu is screaming. I think we have made it to the teething stage. Besides that he is always rolling from his back to his stomach. No matter what, if you put him on his back withing a few seconds he is onto his stomach. He then gets mad if he stays on his stomach to long. He even the other day rolled onto his stomach and fell asleep. Each day is always something new.





1 comment:

The O'Malleys said...

He looks like such a sweetheart, that smile makes him such a little charmer!!