Friday, November 23, 2007

In Hard Times

I would like to thank everyone for their support in these rough times. As everyone knows, our little girl passed away sometime between Wednesday Night November 7th and Thursday November 8th. She was when born on November 9th @ 0158. She was 2 lbs and 7.3 ozs for 28 2/7 wks. She was perfect! There will be pictures to follow (sometime). I don't really know what else to say. It still doesn't seem real.

Thanks Again to everyone for their cards and prayers.

Love,
Dawn, Brady, and Matheu

3 comments:

The O'Malleys said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Dawn. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything at all you need feel free to call me...day or night. **hug**
Luv Anne

Heidi Sue said...

Oh Dawn, I'm so SORRY! I can't believe it still. We just got back from the cabin, so we'll be over this week for a play date to relax. I'll call you tomorrow.

Heidi Sue

Nancy, Jeff, Connor & Porter said...

Dawn, Brady & Matheu,
I am so sorry about your sweet, beautiful baby Maddelynn. My heart just ached when I got your news. I know how excited and happy you were about this baby. She looks so perfect and beautiful. I'm sorry that life can be so unfair sometimes. I'm thinking of you all and hoping that you will be able to get through this. You have lots of support from all of us at work.

Nancy