Friday, October 26, 2007

At the Airport and My Grandparents House

This is the day we left for vacation (10/13/2007). My daddy took me to the play area at the airport. I think this play area was for bigger kids! Just my daddy and I wasting time.
My daddy sent me down the slide. I didn't like that. Eventhough my grandpa caught me. It was to scarey for me.
Still wasting time.
Don't I look cute?
Swimming with daddy in my grandparents heated pool. The weather there was nice, but I didn't enjoy the swimming to much.
Just after this picture, I went to sit with mom and my dad tried to get my grandma in the pool. I became very emotional and started to cry. My daddy stopped. Anytime someone started to get frisky (for the lack of a better term) I started to cry.
This is my grandparents new floor. I am not sure what I am looking at in ths picture.
I always new when to turn just before the picture was taken!
OK I give up!
This was a different feel on my feet.
The last night we where there, we went out to dinner at Red Robin. My grandpa grabed me some balloons.
If my parents only new that I would spend so much time palying with the balloons, I like they would have bought some earlier!




All in all the trip was great. I can't say that I was an angel on the plane ride back home though. I didn't sleep and just screamed almost the whole ride home.

No comments: